COMPANY INFOAntos BV
5301 LV Zaltbommel
VAT No. NL805108166B01
Registrated in The Netherlands: 16083909
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USEWelcome to the www.antos.dog / www.antos.eu website (the “Website”).
USERS SHOULD READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSULTING OR USING THIS WEBSITE.
1. Content and intellectual property rightsThis Website as a whole and all material on this Website, together with the “ANTOS” trademark, are owned and registered by Antos BV. You acknowledge and agree that this Website and all the content included therein, including, but not limited to, all imagery, descriptions, content and all products and packaging (hereinafter collectively “Content”), is owned by or licensed to ANTOS and is subject to protection by international intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, rights of the nature of patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks, service marks, moral rights, know-how and any other similar rights recognized under laws or international conventions in any country or jurisdiction in the world. All materials contained in this Website, except for the “E-Store” section, are displayed for information or promotional purposes only. You are only allowed to use Content found on this website as expressly agreed by us. You may not otherwise download, copy, store, manipulate, reformat, print, display, publish, transmit, distribute, create a derivative work from, resell or make any other use of, the Website, or any Content contained therein.
In addition to these intellectual property rights, the content, defined as: graphics, photographs, image rights, sounds, music, audio or text are to the best of our knowledge accurate and complete, however we cannot promise it is error-free. Nor can we promise that the functions within the site i.e. html, content and functional aspects are error-free. This also relates to viruses and other harmful viruses; we always recommend that you should have an up-to-date and complete virus-checking software to protect yourself.
2. DisclaimerAlthough ANTOS has taken the utmost care in creating this Website, it cannot be held liable for the accuracy of information. The user should be aware that information may be subject to change without prior notification. ANTOS cannot be held liable for the contents of this Website or for the use of any information contained here. ANTOS shall not be held liable to you or any third party in any way whatsoever for direct or indirect damages, of whatever nature, that are the result of or in any way related to the use of its websites.
5. SecurityThe transmission of data over the Internet cannot ever be guaranteed to be completely secure. It is possible that third parties beyond the control of ANTOS may be able to access or intercept transmissions or private communications without ANTOS’ permission or knowledge. ANTOS makes every possible effort to protect your personal information. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Data is transmitted at your own risk and ANTOS cannot be held liable for any breach of security which is not directly attributable to negligence on the part of ANTOS.
Our Website uses high-level SSL encryption technology. You can therefore rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously. You can tell whether a page is secure as “https” will replace the “http” at the front of the www.antos.eu in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the address bar of your browser window.
6. Applicable Law and JurisdictionYou agree that by accessing this Website you accept Dutch jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Dutch law and any action arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
It is also understood that, with respect to the correct interpretation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, in the event of any discrepancy between the original Dutch language text and any translation into another language, the Dutch original text shall be deemed the binding version.
7. Customer ServicesFor order, product or service enquiries, please contact us:
- Telephone +31 (0)418 541005
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For corporate order, product or service enquiries, please contact us:
- Telephone +31 (0)418 541005
- E-mail: email@example.com